Schedule & Rates
Sleigh Rides at Lake Louise
2016-2017 Sleigh Ride Schedule
(please note departure times are subject to change)
|Monday – Friday||1:00 pm / 2:00 pm / 3:00 pm / 4:00 pm / 7:00 pm / 8:00 pm|
|Saturdays & Holidays||10:00 am / 11:00 am / 1:00-4:00 pm / 7:00 pm / 8:00 pm|
|Sundays||10:00 am / 11:00 am / 1:00-4:00 pm|
The season for sleigh rides starts mid-December and goes to early April, weather and snow cover permitting.
Advance reservations are recommended for group bookings. During the busy Christmas period and for Valentine's Day weekend, advance reservations are recommended for both individuals and groups. We will be running the Saturday extended hours during Christmas holidays as well as Valentine's Day.
- Please note that there are no evening rides after the final 4:00 p.m. ride on Sundays. (except during holidays)
- All rides depart from the lake front at the Chateau Lake Louise in Lake Louise, Alberta, just 45 minutes west of the Banff town site.
- The Sleigh Rides Booking Desk is located in the lobby of the Chateau.
Sleigh Ride Rates
(rates are subject to change)
Rides are approximately 45-60 minutes in length.
- $35.00 per adult
- $30.00 per child (3-8 years old)
- Free for children 2 and under
Private Sleighs Available for Groups
- Seat up to 15 people - $550.00 per hour. We can accommodate up to 90 people per hour for group rides.
Private Two-Seater Cutter Rides
- $400.00 per hour (2 people maximum)
• Each participant must sign an indemnity waiver before departure. The waivers must be witnessed by a Brewster Mountain Pack Trains employee and require your full mailing address and signature. If our guests are under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian will also be required to sign for the guest that is under age.