What to Bring
Your cabin will be equipped with sleeping bags, sheets, and pillows.
You will be required to bring the following:
- Boots suitable for riding and a change of shoes for camp
- Wet weather gear (waterproof jacket and pants recommended)
- Gloves and a hat
- Warm jacket and sweater
- Change of clothes (only one or two changes recommended)
- Toiletries, towel, flashlight, sunscreen, sunglasses and bug repellent
- Chaps and saddle bags (if available to you). These are available for rent at $25 per person, per trip.
Packing Your Gear
All gear must be packed in nylon or canvas bag, or bag with no frame (no suitcases). It is a good idea to line the inside of your bags with plastic to prevent moisture from getting in.
You may bring alcohol on the trip if you wish to drink while at either cabin locations around the campfire. This will be transported in our pack boxes. Please do not include it in your duffel bag as it may break.
Bags should be packed as lightly as possible, maximum 30 pounds allowed. The weather in the mountains can vary and change quickly; it is always better to be too warm than too cold, so pack accordingly.