BBQs & Dance Barn
A Western Barbecue at the Brewster Cowboy's Barbecue and Dance Barn is the ideal event for incentive or corporate groups, and special private functions. Built in 1996 in honor of the Brewster Cowboys in Lake Louise for over 100 years, the Dance Barn provides authentic Western atmosphere and entertainment. Our reputation for quality food, great service, and rustic Western facilities make for an unforgettable Western Canadian experience.
The Brewster “Hip of Beef,” the family specialty, is 30 to 40 pounds of Alberta Beef rolled and aged specially for our barbecues. Prepared in large barbecue ovens and basted in natural juices, the roasts are carved for guests in our buffet serving lines. A highlight is seeing the meat transported by ‘pitch fork’ to the buffet tables. Several menu options are available.
There are various Entertainment and Adventure options that can be added to your Dance Barn Event to make your function a truly Western Canadian experience, memorable for you and your guests:
- One-Four Piece Live Country Rock Bands
- Horseback Riding in Lake Louise
- Gunfighters Western Stunt Shows
- Horse Drawn Sleigh or Wagon Rides
- Transfers to Dance Barn from Chateau Lake Louise by Sleigh or Wagon
- Line Dancing Instruction
- Western Photography Shoot
- Horse Shoe Pits
- First Nation Hoop Dancer
- Mechanical Calf Roping Horse
- Casino Nights with “Fun Money”
- Bandanas, Hats and Glassware with Custom Logos